- On 30 December 2021, a draft of the new companies’ law was published in the Palestinian Official Gazette and is currently available on the Ministry of National Economy’s website.
- According to provisional estimates by the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics, real GDP increased by 6.7% during 2021, indicating a gradual recovery of business activity.
- Recent months have seen intensified participation by the PNA in regional and international events, with the aim of gaining support for the infrastructure development.
- Over the course of December, Palestine and Jordan signed nine agreements aimed at strengthening economic cooperation between the two countries.
- The Al-Quds index increased by 1.4% in December, reaching 608.5 points on the last day of trading.